Monday, August 12, 2013

A New Perspective



I asked my Mom if I could do a document while she gets dinner ready for us, but I figured out how to get onto her blog.  Haha!  I’m so clever!  Anyway, I’ve gotta make this fast so I don’t get busted…here goes!  Guest blogging, oh yeah!!
 
Yesterday when we got home, there was a package by the garage door.  I got excited because I thought it was for me.  I ran and picked it up—it was Shakeology.  And even though it wasn’t for me exactly, I was still excited.  Mommy and Daddy both share their shakes with me and they are so so so good.  Daddy makes a pink one {Tropical Strawberry} and Mommy’s is chocolatey.  She puts peanut butter in hers, and I’m allergic so I have to get mine before she puts that in there.  Sometimes I’m not fast enough.  On those days, I drink Daddy’s---and pink is my favorite color, so that’s kind of neat.
 
After we put the Shakeology away, my Mommy and I went upstairs to change our clothes and get ready to do a workout.  I have very important jobs. First, I have to turn on the lights.  Then, I get us water or G2 and then I put the DVD in.  I love when the videos start because they always say, “Beachbodyyyyy” but sometimes Mama fast forwards that part and we don’t get to hear it.   
 
She used to workout with Chalene {TurboFire} all the time and I really liked her.  There was a girl named Aly and a boy named Shawn who were on stage with her.  They would say things like “Reach and pull” and “You’re not tired” and play fun music.  I try to keep up, and some of the time I do.  Sometimes, the moves are tricky for me and my legs get tired so I have to stop.  But Mama keeps going! 
 
Mama had another workout, too…they talked about bums a lot {Brazil Butt Lift} and I thought it was kind of funny.  On that video, the people were doing the workout on a beach.  I wanted to go to that beach and play in the sand.  But my Mom said that was only on the video.  Sigh.  I never tried that one—when Mom would do that one, I’d usually play with my zoo or draw on my easel.
 
Now, my Mom and Dad are both doing this new workout.  It’s called T25 {T25} and sometimes they do it at the same time and I watch.  There’s one called Lower Body Circus {Total Body Circuit} and another one called Abs Intervals.  I like that one because it sounds like my name.  I like to cheer while they workout to help them.  Sometimes I have my pompoms and sometimes I can’t find them.  Sometimes I pretend I’m Shaun T and I do what he’s doing.  This workout is really fast; I could hardly believe when it was over.  But it must be really tough because Mom and Dad are super sweaty and gross when it’s over.  And they drink lots and lots of water, too.  Even if I don’t workout with them, I usually drink a lot of water too!
 
Last year, when my Mommy started to do Beachbody stuff, I know it was hard for her---she didn’t like being away from me, so I would go downstairs with her to keep her company while she worked out.  Or, I would play with Daddy and have lots of fun.  Daddy would tell me that it was important for Mommy to have time to herself and that exercising was really good, too.  So I didn’t mind.  Sometimes my Mommy works out really early in the morning when I’m asleep, so we don’t miss any time together.  I think she feels happier now and everyone can tell.  She bought some new clothes for herself for our vacation this summer, and she seemed really happy in the trying on rooms {fitting rooms}.  That was fun!
 
My Mommy is always looking for people to help.  She helps some of them by getting them to be Coaches too and she helps other people by figuring out the best workout for them and running Challenge Groups.  Maybe she could help you, too?  I hear her tell Daddy that pretty much everybody would like to be a little healthier and pretty much everybody would like to earn extra money.  I also hear her telling him that no one needs to be perfect to be involved with Beachbody---they only need to be passionate and dedicated.  I’m not totally sure what that means, but I guess my Mom is those things because she’s a Coach and a good exerciser, too.
 
I know my Mommy is really happy that she’s a Beachbody Coach {What's that mean?}.  She got a hat in the mail that she won in a contest and I wear it to pretend that I’m a Coach, too.  Mommy tells me that it’s important to help people and it’s really important for everyone to be healthy.  That’s why we pay attention to what we eat and play outside a lot.  I may be little, but I am learning good habits already. 
 
Uh oh.  She’s calling me for dinner.  Salmon and green beans—and if I eat well, we can go outside and ride my new bike.  I have to go now, but don’t forget to ask my Mommy to help you if you’re interested.  She has a big star on the calendar on August 26.  I think that’s when her next Challenge Group is starting—and they always fill up fast.  If I were you, I would do it.
 
Well, that’s all I have to say for now.  Maybe I’ll do this again later.  Blogging seems pretty neat.  Bye!  Oh, wait...one last thing...I even made a video for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment