Saturday, August 24, 2013

1440

1,440...that's how many minutes you have in a day.  Think about how you spend invest them.  I'd like to challenge you to carve out TWENTY FIVE of them for you.  That's all...twenty five.

Something new this way comes....in the form of a great workout.  A workout that I'm loving.  A workout that has even moved Mr. I-Don't-Workout-At-Home to, well, workout at home!  

Focus T25 was created by Shaun T (yes, the very same Shaun T that brought you Insanity and Hip Hop Abs among others) and Beachbody's CEO, Carl Daikeler---who, by the way, admits to hating exercise and vegetables.  Now, that sounds crazy, I know...but that's the beauty of it...the man knows exercise and eating well are critical to living well.  So he created something out of that understanding...enter Shakeology and this new workout!

Together, Carl and Shaun put their heads together and came up with this incredible workout that's 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week.  Yeah---how cool is that?  So cool I'll say it again.  Twenty five minutes, five days a week.  This workout was designed for people who's schedules are overflowing with commitments.  It's for everyone who shudders when they walk by a gym.  It's made for the stay at home parent who juggles kids, activities, running a household, preparing meals and everything else the day dishes out.  It was built with the working professional in mind--that person who spends too much time in traffic, too much time in an office and not nearly enough time on themselves.

Basically, T25 is for ANYbody looking to get great results without carving out hours on end at a gym.  I'm proof that it works.  My husband and I have been working out together for a few weeks--something we haven't done in years--and it has been fantastic.  The workouts are challenging, no question.  But they're TWENTY-FIVE minutes!  Think about that....in less time than it takes to watch the evening news, you've gotten in a great workout (and saved yourself from hearing about shootings, car accidents and athletes getting in trouble).

After having already completed a couple other Beachbody workouts, I wasn't so sure that I'd notice a change in my body from another one....boy was I wrong!  My abs are even more defined, my legs are toned and my arms are stronger and leaner.  More than any of that, I'm proud that Mark has jumped on this bandwagon with me.  You've heard me say before that so much of this is mental---the physical changes are great, but the confidence, the determination, all of that should not be overlooked.  And having Mark as my workout partner again is all the confirmation I need to know that there are some serious changes happening over here...and I'm pretty darn excited about them.

Just when I think I might be talking about Beachbody "too much" I remind myself that there's no such thing as "too much" when it comes to your passion.  Helping people, improving their health and wellness, providing them with tools and resources so they can maintain a lifestyle that's more in line with their goals...I'm passionate about that.  And I will talk about it anytime, anywhere.

If you are interested in a conversation like that, please reach out.  I'd love to hear your goals and help you build a plan to reach--no, CRUSH!--them.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment