Friday, December 6, 2013

Can I get 2%?

Everyone's always asking for 100%.  Or even 110%.  As if that's your best effort.  Well, maybe 2% is your best effort?!  Wait, that's not right.  I think you should give 100% for 2% of your...oh, hell.....nevermind!

If a one hour workout is 4% of your day, then a 30 minute workout is a whopping 2% of your day.  Yes, I'm aware that I just did some (admittedly simple) math there.  Feel free to send a congratulatory text.  I'm only sort of kidding.

We are pretty excited to announce that Tony Horton (yes, THAT Tony Horton) has revolutionized workouts again--this time, bringing us P90x3.  Imagine all the great things about P90x, the best of P90x2 AND the added bonus of committing just 30 minutes a day to a killer workout.  Where do I sign up!? Check it out here!

Actually, you can sign up with me.  I've got access to an exclusive group for this incredible new workout, and if you want a spot, you've gotta let me know.

This program is designed to help you get an effective workout that you'll enjoy without holding you prisoner at the gym for hours on end.  Don't believe me?  Did you see the results in that video?  Come on...those abs?  Yes, please! 

Beachbody workouts have proven to be successful time and time again---when combined with your desire, your commitment and hard work.  It's a combination that cannot be denied, and I'm super excited to bring this new addition to your home library.

The program will be available on December 10.  Mark your calendars, set an alarm on your phone...do whatever you have to do to remember to add this to your holiday shopping list.  Isn't there a rule about buying yourself something when you're doing all the shopping?  I thought so (or at least I always do!).  If you order on the 10th, you'll have the program before Christmas and can get a jump on all those people who are waiting until January 1 to start something.  And really, if you're waiting until then, chances are all you're really doing is making the BEFORE number that much bigger and making your job that much harder.  Don't do that...start NOW!

Challenge Packs are available for P90X3....you'll get a schedule to follow, nutrition planning and Shakeology all for $180.  90 days, 30 minutes a day....this is fantastic.  Let's talk about how you can get your hands on it!
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment