Saturday, May 25, 2013

Red White and YOU Challenge

The Red, White and You Challenge Pack Challenge! This weekend marks the unofficial start to summer…which means being outside more often, wearing shorts and tank tops and sitting poolside. If you wish you were feeling better about all of that, or if you have a friend who’s been dreading the idea of ditching jeans and sweatshirts for shorts and flip flops, listen up!

Anyone who purchases a Challenge Pack—or refers someone to purchase a Challenge Pack—between now and May 31 will be entered to win a $50 Target gift card. That’s the Red & White part. The YOU part is well…YOU!  YOU have the ability to cash in on a great prize and help get yourself or a friend healthy and fit as we roll into summer.

Check out what folks are saying about Challenge Groups and Shakeology:

"I'm loving Shakeology, it's amazing how it makes you feel, the cravings has to be the best part and it surprisingly keeps me very full."

"Had my weekly weigh-in today, officially down 6.2 pounds since 4/24. Really think the encouragement from you, and the entire challenge group has been extremely instrumental. Thank You!"

"For those who know me well, you'll recall that I've joined virtually every local gym (one even for one day). I could never find the right fit. BINGO - I've found it! This morning I'm on my way to the gym - it's right downstairs and it's called TurboFire. Couldn't get much easier that that!

I'm in the midst of my second challenge group doing TurboFire and drinking Shakeology. The scale is moving, the clothes are getting a bit looser and my attitude is changing. I've got a LONG way to go, but I think I've finally met my match."

Need more incentive? I'll also do a drawing for my favorite personal blender. It's AWESOME!

Who's with me!? Summer's coming...let's be ready!

Contact me today at amyjumba@yahoo.com to get the ball rolling!

In health,
Amy Rayman
Independent Beachbody Coach
amyjumba@yahoo.com

www.beachbodycoach.com/aray99

No comments:

Post a Comment